As well as being part of a growing community of professional employee communications and engagement practitioners, you can take advantage of the wider benefits of CIPR membership.
– The credibility, status and accreditation that comes from belonging to your Chartered body
– ACIPR/MCIPR/FCIPR designatory letters and logos (if you hold Associate, Member or Fellow grade)
– Access to outstanding qualifications and tarining portfolio
– Access to professional mentoring service
– Use of members facilities (library, lounge, venue hire) at Russell Square
– Free evening membership of the private members’ club one Alfred place
– Smarter working with online tools, resources and information
– Fantastic networking and professional development opportunities
And there’s more…
You can pay by direct debit, spreading the cost of your membership payments across the year in quarterly instalments. And, if you are a UK or Channel Islands member paying a full subscription, saving you £20 on your fee.
If you have any questions about your membership please email me firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7631 6904.