How do you show you’re worth it? What are you measuring to demonstrate that your work gets results, makes a difference to the organization you work for, and proves to your boss that they need you?
Measurement is more than a buzz word. Now more than ever we all need to demonstrate that we are effective, our work gets results and that those results have a real and tangible effect on business outcomes.
You can’t just say “I’m worth it”, you need to show it. So what are you going to use to show the value you, your team and all your internal communications output and expertise brings to the business?
- Which outcomes does your business value?
- Decide how you are going to measure those outcomes – which metrics and benchmarks?
- Which methods are you going to use to measure your communications value?
- What does it cost to deliver your service?
- How do the results feed back into the service and drive future communication and the organization?
Okay so you may be thinking it all sounds a lot like theory, and what’s happening in practice? What are the professionals already doing, what works and how do I take their experience and make it work for me?
Come along to our Measurement summit and find out (shameless plug).
We’ve brought together a group of expert speakers: Nick Howard from Edleman; David Iannelli from Hill + Knowlton; Angela Sinickas from Sinicom; and more.
Book your place here: CIPR Inside Measurement summit on 13th June. It starts at 9.30 finishes at 2pm and is amazing value at just £65 for CIPR members or £85 for non-members. Take all that you learn back to the office and it should show you a return in less than a month. And you get a free lunch.